2022 Honors and Awards Recipients
Each year, the Air & Waste Management Association recognizes individuals and companies for outstanding accomplishments in the promotion of a clean environment through its Honors and Awards Program. These awards were created by the Association to encourage environmental professionals, educators, researchers, and industry leaders to serve as models for others to emulate and, in doing so, further the mission and objectives of the Association.
The 2022 award recipients are:
- Harish G. Rao – Charles W. Gruber Association Leadership Award
- Stephanie C. Bolyard – Outstanding Young Professional Award
- Harold D. Register, Jr. – Richard I. Stessel Waste Management Award
- Sara J. Head – Honorary Membership
- Rob Farber– Fellow A&WMA Member
- Sherilyn A. Gross et al. – Arthur C. Stern Distinguished Paper Award
Section & Chapter Awards
Niagara Frontier Section — Minasian Award Winner
Georgia Chapter — Chapter Cup Award Winner
Congratulations to this year's student and young professional award recipients! Check out which students and YPs are doing the best at fulfilling the A&WMA mission.
2022 Student Award and Scholarship Recipients
2022 YP Best Paper Award Winners