* This page and the information herein is intended for Confirmed Exhibitors only. A Confirmed Exhibitor is one that has: 1) Completed and submitted an Exhibitor Agreement; and 2) Received a confirmation via email that their exhibit booth has been reserved.
Booth Numbers Available Online
Booth numbers and exhibitor company descriptions are available on the Web. CLICK HERE.
Please take a few moments to go online to check out the exhibit hall, record your booth number, and your company description. Choose your company from the alphabetical list of exhibitors on the left side of the viewing pane. Your booth number is to the left in that pane. Click on your company name to open a pop-up window containing your company description. Any last-minute company name/description changes must be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Thursday, May 18th at noon, when the final program goes to the printer.
Concession Stands and Coffee Breaks in the Exhibit Hall
Concession stands in the back of the exhibit hall will offer food and beverages for sale from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday, June 6-7. All attendees get a $5 concession stand ticket in their conference bags. Also being served in the exhibit hall will be morning and afternoon coffee/refreshment breaks. Booth attendees and exhibit hall visitors are encouraged to take advantage of these services.
Shipping, Internet Service, Electrical and Other Order Forms
By now, you should be well on your way to finalizing such logistical matters as filling out shipping forms, ordering internet, electrical and other services for your booth. To order internet service please fill out and return the Internet & Telecommunications order form available at the Fern Online Store. If you don’t have or cannot locate your Fern Online Store login credentials, please email me (email@example.com) and I’ll arrange for your User ID and Password to be sent to you by email.
Note: The deadline to return your Fern shipping forms is May 22, 2017. So don’t wait, act now!
Many exhibitors have submitted their booth attendee and conference attendee registration forms. This is a good idea, as it enables our team to create name badges in advance of the event. While your booth people can register on-site, they may need to wait in line depending on traffic at the registration desk. So if you’ve not done so, please register using the Exhibitor Booth-Only and Full Technical Registration forms available on the conference website at: https://www.awma.org/ace2017exhibitor-info
Please contact Jeff Schurman, Business Development Manager, for any additional information.
Information for Confirmed Exhibitors*
- Exhibitor Registrations
Each individual attending the event on the exhibitor's behalf--both full technical and booth-only registrants--must complete and submit a registration form.
- 10x10’ Standard and Premium Booths: Two (2) full complementary and two (2) booth-only registrations
- 10x20’ Premium Booths: Three (3) full complementary and three (3) booth-only registrations
- 20x20’ Premium Booths: Five (5) full complementary and five (5) booth-only registrations
Recently, Fern sent email notifications to each confirmed exhibitor's Primary Contact (of record at A&WMA) containing a User Name/Password combination to access the Fern Online Store. Exhibitors who have NOT received their email with login information may Click Here to request login credentials.
3. Convention Center Event Planning Guide (PDF)
Monday, June 5, 2017 – 8am to 3pm.
Tuesday, June 6 2017, 9am-5:30pm
Wednesday, June 7, 2017, 9:30am-4:00pm
According to the Center for Exhibition Research, most attendees decide which exhibitors they will visit before they enter the exhibit hall. Invitations have proven to be an effective method to entice attendees to visit a booth.
Here are suggestions of how you can use these special invitations:
- Create Email blast(s).
- Add the Complimentary Pass to company newsletters and website event calendars.
- Print and send a personal letter and Complimentary Pass to your top customers,inviting them to attend the show.
- Utilize your sales team to identify key customer prospects and invite them with aComplimentary Pass to visit your booth.
- Ask your manufacturers’ representatives to distribute Complimentary Passes as theyservice their accounts.
- Create a flyer or brochure announcing your new product or service introduction andsend it to customers and prospects with a Complimentary Pass.
- Include Complimentary Passes with any regular mailing (i.e. invoices, promotions) tocustomers and prospects.
6. Lead Retrieval Service Provider
Debra Rogers | Account Manager
265 Oser Avenue
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Lead Retrieval Order Form (PDF)
8. Additional Questions? Contact: Jeff Schurman, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 412-904-6003.