|Keynote||Critical Review||Monitor Information||Author Resource Center|
The ACE2018 Technical Program is the heart of the conference. Technical presentations and panels cover the latest topics and provide solutions to environmental challenges of today and the future.
This year, we have over 300 platform, panel, and poster presentations organized into focused technical tracks to help you get the information you need to get ahead and stay ahead.
Technical program highlights
Keynote Plenary Session with featured speakers William Wehrum, Assistant Administrator, Office of Air and Radiation at US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Janet McCabe, Professor of Practice at the Indiana University McKinney School of Law and Assistant Director for Policy and Implementation at the Indiana University Environmental Resilience Institute, and Roger Kranenburg, Vice President, Energy Strategy and Policy, Eversource
48th Annual Critical Review by Chris Frey on Trends in Onroad Transportation Energy and Emissions
Commissioners Panel on Federal/State Relationships with featured speakers:
- Alexandra Dunn, US EPA Region 1 Administrator
- Robert J. Klee, Connecticut DEEP Commissioner
- Alicia Good, Assistant Director Rhode Island Dept. of Environmental Management
- Representatives to be announced from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey
- Ken Moraff, US EPA Region 1, Director, Office of Ecosystem Protection
- Marc Cone Director, Maine Bureau of Air Quality
- Craig Wright Director, New Hampshire Air Resources Division
- Heidi Hales Director, Vermont Air Quality and Climate Division
- Laurie Grandchamp Chief, Rhode Island Office of Air Resources
- Anne Gobin Bureau Chief, Connecticut Dept. of Energy and Environmental Protection
- EPA Priorities
- New Source Review (NSR) Issues and Recent Developments
- Clean Air Act Regulatory and Policy Developments
- Environmental Inspections and Enforcement, and more.
Final program available!
Final Technical Sessions by Topic