ACE is the place for students to learn, grow and connect with environmental professionals!Students can participate in the technical program with a platform or poster presentation. Student posters will be judged and the best posters will be presented with an award at the Student Awards Ceremony. Abstracts for platform presentations are due November 30 and abstracts for Student Posters are due January 11, 2019. Both can be submitted through through the abstract submittal site on the Author Resource Center.
Scholarship, Master's Thesis and Doctoral Dissertation Awards are now being accepted and are due January 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm ET. Find the requirements and applications on the Student Scholarship and Awards page.
Here are some of the exciting student activites we are planning for ACE 2019:
- Environmental Challenge International (ECi) Competition
- Student Poster Contest and Session
- Student Welcome Reception
- Student Chapter Exchange
- Academia 101: How to Apply For and Get a Faculty Position
- Student Awards Ceremony and Reception