Share your knowledge, gain experience and make connections by being a part of the ACE technical program. Abstracts are now being accepted on the Author Resource Center through December 10.
Develop your knowledge and your career at ACE 2019 with many technical and social activities targeted for young professionals in the environmental industry!
Apply to win the Best Young Professional Paper Award! Check the box when you submit your abstract and you will be automatically considered. This is your opportunity to showcase new and innovative research, best practices and advances in your area of expertise with the chance to win the coveted Best YP Paper award. Winning papers may be recommended for publication in the Journal of the A&WMA subject to the Journal’s requirements. We encourage all YPs to participate in this A&WMA program to highlight your professional achievements at Quebec City’s ACE 2019. To be considered for the Best YP Paper award, you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualify as a YP - 35 years or younger as of the end of Calendar Year 2018
- Be the primary author of the proposed paper that is presented at ACE 2019
- Be currently working in the environmental profession
- Not be a full-time student. (If you are a student, visit www.awma.org/ace2019student for information on student participation in the technical program, student poster awards, scholarship opportunities, and other exciting student activities planned for ACE 2019)
- Submit a full-length paper or extended abstract for your platform or poster presentation, which will receive a technical review. Submittal of a power point or poster format only does not qualify for a Best YP Paper award.
- YP Hub on the exhibit floor
- YP/Student Reception
- YP Introductory Sessions
- Career Development Panel
- Speed Networking
- YP Mentor Breakfast