Virtual registration includes the same great educational content we had lined up for the face-to-face event:
- Unlimited on-demand access to the complete technical program including presentation slides and audio, video links, poster gallery and audio, and a question and answer archive – all available for one year and able to be viewed at your own pace.
- Live stream access to the Keynote Plenary Session, "Environmental Challenges for Transportation", as well as the 50th Annual Critical Review, "Wildfire and Prescribed Burning Impacts on Air Quality in the United States".
- Additional live presentations of select panels on hot topics as well as other conference elements like the Women’s Professional Development Presentation and the Student Keynote Address.
- Interactive questions and answers with presenters
- Access to connect and engage with sponsors and exhibitors who will be featuring products and services through dedicated space within the Virtual Conference platform
- Certificates of participation for live and on demand sessions included in this conference to be used toward CEUs
- Access to the conference proceedings containing on-demand presentations, links, and download capabilities.
*Full time enrollment verification in a college/university required.
The virtual conference registration fee is non-refundable.