The City by the Bay
San Francisco is more than just a beautiful place to visit – it is one of the greenest cities in North America. It is considered a global powerhouse on the eco-scene. In terms of cleaning up the environment, San Francisco is leading the way when it comes to proper disposal of waste, eco-friendly buildings, air quality, carbon emissions, transportation, and land use.
Did you know?
• San Francisco is built on 43 hills.
• There are 45 historic street cars and 8.8 miles of cable car track.
• The famous Golden Gate Bridge is 1.7 miles long and an average of over 40 million cars traverse it every year.
• San Francisco has 39 piers and 7.5 miles of waterfront.
• There are more than 200 parks and 8000 restaurants within a 15-mile radius.
There are plenty of attractions to complement your visit to San Francisco for ACE 2020!
Explore what San Francisco has to offer.
Top 20 Attractions in San Francisco
16 Places to Eat and Drink on the Embarcadero
San Francisco Sightseeing Pass
BART Public Transportation System