|Critical Review||Author Resource Center||Continuing Education|
The ACE 2021 Technical Program is the heart of the conference. Technical presentations and panels cover the latest international topics and provide solutions on our path to environmental resiliency.
This year, we have over 200 platform, panel, and poster presentations organized into focused technical tracks to help you get the information you need to get ahead and stay ahead. Take advantage of the many opportunities to learn from the world's experts in the environmental industry.
Technical program highlights:
- The Keynote Plenary Session will feature high level representatives from the Biden administration that will discuss their plans to tackle climate change as well as industry representatives that will share their vision on facing the climate challenges of the future.
- 51st Annual Critical Review on Cancer and PFOA, by Scott M. Bartell and Verónica M. Vieira, Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, University of California, Irvine.
- The Mini-Symposium on Environmental Resiliency
- Over 25 panels featuring experts who will discuss the latest issues in technology and regulation including:
- Per and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- EPA Priorities 2021-2022
- New Source Review
- GHG/CO2 Control Technologies & Strategies
- Regional Haze and Aerosol Optical Properties
- COVID-19 Impacts
- Clean Air Act Accomplishments for the Electric Power Industry
- Air Permitting, Legislation, and Policy Developments
- How Does It Work? Introductory Sessions for young professionals and students
- How Does It Work? Solid Waste and Recycling
- How Does It Work? Energy Production
- How Does It Work? Environmental, Social, Governance
- How Does It Work? Stack Testing
- Over 50 sessions organized into 17 tracks on the latest environmental topics, including:
- Air Quality
- Regulatory and Legal
- Health and Environmental Effects
- Waste Management
- Combined technical and student poster session with audio and video recordings, live Q & A and more