|Keynote||Critical Review||Author Resource Center||Continuing Education|
The ACE 2021 Technical Program is the heart of the conference. Technical presentations and panels cover the latest international topics and provide solutions on our path to environmental resiliency.
This year, we have over 200 platform, panel, and poster presentations organized into focused technical tracks to help you get the information you need to get ahead and stay ahead. Take advantage of the many opportunities to learn from the world's experts in the environmental industry.
The full technical program and list of events are available on the ACE 2021 Virtual Conference website! Browse the live and on-demand sessions, and find details on speakers, presentations, times, and view the abstracts to see what you can learn!
Technical program highlights:
- Two keynote sessions will feature high level representatives from the Biden administration that will discuss their plans to tackle climate change as well as industry representatives that will share their vision on facing the climate challenges of the future.
- 51st Annual Critical Review (live) on Cancer and PFOA, by Scott M. Bartell and Verónica M. Vieira, Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, University of California, Irvine.
- The Mini-Symposium on Environmental Resiliency
- Over 25 live and on-demand panels featuring experts who will discuss the latest issues in technology and regulation including:
- Per and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- EPA Priorities 2021-2022
- New Source Review
- GHG/CO2 Control Technologies & Strategies
- Regional Haze and Aerosol Optical Properties
- COVID-19 Impacts
- Clean Air Act Accomplishments for the Electric Power Industry
- Air Permitting, Legislation, and Policy Developments
- A complete on-demand library with 30 sessions and panels featuring videos, audio recordings, and slides on critical environmental topics
- How Does It Work? Introductory Sessions for young professionals and students
- How Does It Work? Solid Waste and Recycling
- How Does It Work? Energy Production
- How Does It Work? Environmental, Social, Governance
- How Does It Work? Stack Testing
- Combined technical and student poster session with audio and video recordings, live Q & A and more