The City Beautiful
Orlando may be known for its theme parks, but the magic doesn’t stop there. With entertainment districts near every resort in the city, there is no shortage of attractions and world-famous restaurants to explore. Orlando’s diverse ecosystems and fantastic weather also provide unforgettable ecotourism experiences and outdoor fun.
Did you know?
- Orlando is consistently ranked as one of America’s most-visited destinations, bringing in about 75 million visitors per year.
- Often referred to as the “Theme Park Capital of the World,” Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Legoland Florida Resort. Disney World’s 25,000-acre complex includes four theme parks – Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios along with two water parks.
- Orlando is home to more than 100 lakes. Lake Eola in downtown Orlando is actually a giant sinkhole that is 80 feet at its deepest point.
- The Orlando Wetlands is home to over 30 species of wildlife that are listed on the Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission’s Threatened and Endangered Wildlife list.
- Orlando provides plenty of opportunities to explore the area’s natural beauty and lush ecosystems, including airboating across the wetlands, ecotours, visiting natural springs and nature trails, kayaking, fishing, birding, and outdoor thrills like zip-lining.
There are plenty of attractions to complement your visit to Orlando for ACE 2021!
Explore what Orlando has to offer.
Attractions near Hyatt Regency Orlando
Explore Unique Dining in Orlando
10 Reasons to Visit International Drive in Orlando
Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
Orlando Outdoors & Ecotourism