Get the latest information on current and future solutions on the Guideline on Air Quality Models
Preliminary program (updated 2/11)
Opening Plenary Session
Members of U.S. EPA’s Office of Air Quality Planning & Standards (OAQPS) have been invited to provide updates on current and future projects.
Invited speakers include:
• Chet Wayland, Director, Air Quality Assessment Division
• Tyler Fox, Group Leader, Air Quality Group
• Chris Owen, Physical Scientist
• George Bridgers, Model Clearinghouse Director
Town Hall Meeting: The Future of Regulatory Atmospheric Modeling
A favorite of past Air Quality Modeling Specialty Conferences, the Town Hall provides a forum for attendees to interact with regulators and modeling community stakeholders. Panelists are given the opportunity to address a topic followed by a question-and-answer session where attendees can submit questions to the panel. This conference’s topic addresses the future of regulatory atmospheric modeling.
• Tyler Fox, Group Leader, Air Modeling Group, U.S. EPA (Invited)
• James W. Boylan, Ph.D.; Manager, Planning & Support Program, Georgia Department of Natural Resources
• Ryan A. Gesser, CCM; Georgia-Pacific Environmental Affairs
• Rick Gillam, U.S. EPA Region 4
• Tim Allen, Federal Land Manager, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (Invited)