New Source Review (NSR) Workshop
Based on the best-selling 2017 A&WMA NSR Manual, this Workshop will provide attendees with a working knowledge and understanding of New Source Review rules and how to apply them in different situations. This 2-day workshop is ideal for industry, attorneys, state and local permit writers, and consultants. The program has been updated to include the EPA's current position on applicability, emissions accounting, common control and source classification.
Learn the Application of PSD Rules, New Sources, and Nonattainment Area NSR
Workshop agenda posted!
Get the latest information from the experts! Workshop instructors include authors of the Manual:
- John Evans, Senior Environmental Consultant, RTP, and former Chief Deputy Secretary, NC Department of Environmental Quality
- Eric Hiser, Partner, Jorden, Hiser & Joy
- Gale Hoffnagle, CCM, QEP, Senior Vice President and Technical Director, TRC
- Dave Jordan, P.E. Partner, Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Sean Alteri, Deputy Commissioner, Energy & Environment Cabinet, Kentucky Department of Environmental Protection
- Presenter bios
• Recent EPA memoranda on Applicability, Project Emissions Accounting, Common Control and Once in, Always in
• History and Program Implementation
• PSD Applicability (case studies, netting, calculating emissions increases)
• BACT (top-down process, modifications, examples)
• PSD Air Quality Analysis (increments, baseline dates, modeling)
• Nonattainment Area NSR (thresholds, LAER, alternative analysis)
• Emissions Offsets (applicability, offsets vs. netting, emission banks)
• Permit Appeals, Review and Enforcement
• Next Generation Reforms
The 2017 NSR Manual is highly recommended for participation in this Workshop along with a personal computer or device to view it on. Explore features and subscription options now!
Registration is open!
Select from different options including conference registration only or add on a single user license for the NSR Manual.
Marriott Louisville Downtown
280 West Jefferson Street
Louisville, KY United States 40202
Contact the hotel directly to book a room.
Don't have the 2017 NSR Manual yet?
Check out all of the subscription options and start using it right away!