PFAS Technical Program
Three full days of technical sessions offer the latest information on all aspects of PFAS, plus networking time in the exhibit hall, the reception, lunches and more.
Final program available! Check out the sessions, speakers, and presentations and make your plans to attend.
Keynote speakers include:
Invited speakers will present research and solutions on current topics related to PFAS in the environment, including:
- Health Effects
- Applied Biosolids
- Management in Landfill Leachate
- Disposal and Destruction
- Measurement Methods and Techniques
- Alternatives and Transitions from AFFF Foams
- Managing Treatment Residuals
- State Level Investigations and Regulations
- Regulation, Compliance, and Control Under Federal Regulatory Programs
EPA Facilities Tour
Monday, January 22 • 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Cost: $45 (includes transportation)
This visit to the EPA facilities in RTP will provide tours and demonstrations of several of the PFAS research laboratories, test facilities, and PFAS research platforms. Stops on the tour include:
- High resolution mass spectrometry laboratories for non-targeted PFAS analysis
- Pilot-scale incineration test facilities and measurements
- Demonstration of source and ambient PFAS air sampling equipment
- Volatile and semivolatile PFAS analytical laboratories
- Approaches to PFAS health effects/toxicity research
All tour participants must travel via the group bus to the EPA unless they are an EPA employee. Lunch will be on your own prior to departing the hotel. Please arrive in the hotel lobby by 11:00 am for an 11:10 departure and the bus should return to the hotel by 2:30 pm after the tour concludes at 2:00 pm.