Volunteer Resource Center
Get Started Get INVOLVED Get AHEAD
Share the benefits of A&WMA with others!
If you have benefited from the events, information, resources, networking and career opportunities that A&WMA membership has to offer, surely you know someone else who would also see the value.
Here's how you can help your Association grow and help a fellow colleague discover new information and opportunities:
- Help spread the word by posting our events on your local section/chapter or company websites. You can find the latest event details on the event calendar or listing of specialty conferences.
- Forward our social media posts and tag us on your posts
- Invite your colleagues to attend conferences, webinars, dinner meetings and A&WMA social events. They will learn about A&WMA and you'll have more fun with a friend.
- Remind new members to include your name in the "Recommending member" line in the online application so you can get credit for recruiting a new member and receive recognition and drawing entries.
- Set up an organizational membership at your company. Save money and take advantage of additional benefits.
- Get involved with a local university and introduce students to A&WMA through ECi, ACE, and local and national events.
Additional membership and section resources:
See the Sections & Chapters Council webpage to find the latest issue of the Conduit, plus Council Meeting Minutes.
Sections & Chapters Council Operations Manual
Model Section Bylaws
Model Chapter Bylaws
Model Student Chapter Bylaws
New Webinar Revenue Sharing Policy
Member Reports Portal log in directions
New Member Welcome Letter from Section or Chapter
Elevator Speech samples - How to tell people about the benefits of membership, all in the time of an average elevator ride.
Graphic Standards Resource Manual
Full logo download
Side logo download
Membership Recruitment Brochure
Member Benefits Guide
ACE 2023 Promotion Materials
All About ACE 2023 Slide Show
All About A&WMA Slide Show
A Partner in Your Success A&WMA Slide Show
Training webinar archives
Membership Recruiting and Retention