Get the latest information on research and regulatory issues directly from the experts!
Join A&WMA at one of the best kept secrets in the industry for information exchange, networking, and solutions. This year's program will cover policy updates, regulatory changes, and research on the latest environmental topics. Make your plans to attend now.
Final Information Exchange Agenda (updated 12/3)
US EPA speakers will present their latest information on the following rules, policies, topics, and research:
- The Administration's Air Quality Policies
- Proposed Clean Affordable Energy (ACE) Rule
- Risk and Technology Review (RTR) Standards
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- Major MACT to Area (MM2A)
- Ambient Pollutant Sensors
- EPA International Programs
- Wildfire Emissions
- Dispersion Modeling
- Emission Monitoring/Measurements
In addition, speakers from industry, NGOs, agencies and academia will share their expertise in the following areas:
- Insights into power plant emissions and heat rate
- Gasoline vehicle emission monitoring results
- Battery electric vehicle / power plant research
- Update on North Carolina State Air Quality Agency Issues
- Climate change impacts, and more
Attend the RTP Chapter dinner, Tuesday, Dec. 4 at the Marriott
Social, 6:00 - 7:00 pm; Dinner, 7:00 to 7:45 pm; and Speaker 7:45 to 8:30 pm
“Trends in Onroad Transportation Energy and Emissions”
Dr. Chris Frey, Distinguished University Professor, North Carolina State University
Cost: $39. Please make dinner reservation by November 29, 2018. Buffet dinner includes grilled sirloin, grilled chicken breast, and a vegetarian option. Register as an add on to your conference registration or for the dinner only.
A&WMA Conference Policy: If written notice of cancellation is received on or before November 21, 2018, payment will be refunded, less a $75 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after that date will not be refunded. (Cancellation fees apply regardless of payment method). Substitutions may be made at any time; payment for any difference is due at the time of substitution. This refund policy applies to all occurrences, including weather-related events and other natural disasters. In the unlikely occurrence of event cancellation, the Association is not liable for any expenses incurred by the registrant other than the full refund of registration fee(s) paid.
Conference registration rates:
$149 Government and students
$239 A&WMA Members
Marriott at Research Triangle Park
4700 Guardian Drive
Durham, NC 27703
Contact the hotel directly to book a room.
Thank you to the following supporting organizations: