Get the latest information on research and regulatory issues directly from the experts!
Join A&WMA at one of the best kept secrets in the industry for information exchange, networking, and solutions. This year's program will cover policy updates, regulatory changes, and research on the latest environmental topics. Make your plans to attend now.
Information Exchange Agenda is now available
US EPA speakers will present their latest information on the following rules, policies, topics, and research:
- The Administration's Air Quality Policies
- Proposed Clean Affordable Energy (ACE) Rule
- Risk and Technology Review (RTR) Standards
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- Major MACT to Area (MM2A)
- Ambient Pollutant Sensors
- EPA International Programs
- Wildfire Emissions
- Dispersion Modeling
- Emission Monitoring/Measurements
In addition, speakers from industry, NGOs, agencies and academia will share their expertise in the following areas:
- Insights into power plant emissions and heat rate
- Gasoline vehicle emission monitoring results
- Battery electric vehicle / power plant research
- Update on North Carolina State Air Quality Agency Issues
- Climate change impacts, and more
Attend the RTP Chapter dinner, Tuesday, Dec. 4 at the Marriott
Social, 6:00 - 7:00 pm; Dinner, 7:00 to 7:45 pm; and Speaker 7:45 to 8:30 pm
“Trends in Onroad Transportation Energy and Emissions”
Dr. Chris Frey, Distinguished University Professor, North Carolina State University
Cost: $39. Please make dinner reservation by November 29, 2018. Buffet dinner includes grilled sirloin, grilled chicken breast, and a vegetarian option. Register as an add on to your conference registration or for the dinner only.
Conference registration rates:
$149 Government and students
$239 A&WMA Members
Marriott at Research Triangle Park
4700 Guardian Drive
Durham, NC 27703 1-919-941-6200
Room block rate: $129 per night
Group block expires November 19.
Book your room in the A&WMA group block now.