New Source Review (NSR) Workshop
Learn the Application of PSD Rules, New Sources, and Nonattainment Area NSRUsing the new A&WMA NSR Manual as text, attendees will gain a working knowledge and understanding of New Source Review rules and how to apply them in practice. This 2-day workshop is ideal for industry, attorneys, state and local permit writers, and consultants.
Get the latest information from the experts! Workshop instructors include authors of the Manual:
- Gary McCutchen, Principal, RTP Environmental Associates, Inc.
- Eric Hiser, Partner, Jorden Hiser & Joy
- Gale Hoffnagle, Senior Vice President and Technical Director, TRC
- Ken Weiss, Partner, ERM
Workshop sessions will cover the following topics:
• History and Program Implementation
• PSD Applicability (case studies, netting, calculating emissions increases)
• BACT (top-down process, modifications, examples)
• PSD Air Quality Analysis (increments, baseline dates, modeling)
• Nonattainment Area NSR (thresholds, LAER, alternative analysis)
• Emissions Offsets (applicability, offsets vs. netting, emission banks)
• Permit Appeals, Review and Enforcement
• Next Generation Reforms
The 2017 NSR Manual is required for participation in this Workshop along with a personal computer or device to view it on.
Explore features and subscription options now!
Select from different options inluding conference registration only or add on a single user license for the 2017 NSR Manual.
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Group rate: $179
Cutoff date: January 17
Book online now
Don't have the 2017 NSR Manual yet?
Check out all of the subscription options and start using it right away!