New Source Review (NSR) Workshop
Learn the Application of PSD Rules, New Sources, and Nonattainment Area NSRUsing the new A&WMA NSR Manual as text, attendees will gain a working knowledge and understanding of New Source Review rules and how to apply them in practice. This 2-day workshop is ideal for industry, attorneys, state and local permit writers, and consultants.
Get the latest information from the experts! Workshop instructors include authors of the Manual:
- Gary McCutchen, Principal, RTP Environmental Associates, Inc.
- Eric Hiser, Partner, Jorden Hiser & Joy
- Gale Hoffnagle, Senior Vice President and Technical Director, TRC
- Ken Weiss, Partner, ERM
Workshop sessions will cover the following topics:
• History and Program Implementation
• PSD Applicability (case studies, netting, calculating emissions increases)
• BACT (top-down process, modifications, examples)
• PSD Air Quality Analysis (increments, baseline dates, modeling)
• Nonattainment Area NSR (thresholds, LAER, alternative analysis)
• Emissions Offsets (applicability, offsets vs. netting, emission banks)
• Permit Appeals, Review and Enforcement
• Next Generation Reforms
The 2017 NSR Manual is required for participation in this Workshop along with a personal computer or device to view it on.
Explore features and subscription options now!
Select from different options inluding conference registration only or add on a single user license for the 2017 NSR Manual.
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Group rate: $179
Cutoff date: January 17
Book online now
Don't have the 2017 NSR Manual yet?
Check out all of the subscription options and start using it right away!
Earn CLE credit in Louisiana! This workshop has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Louisiana Supreme Court for a maximum of 13.5 hours credit.