Environmental Justice: From Policy to Practice
|Location||Registration||Sponsor Opportunities||Author Resources|
Announcing the first specialty conference from the Air & Waste Management Association on this critical and emerging topic!
Environmental Justice: From Policy to Practice will be held on October 23-24, 2023, in Arlington, VA, at the Westin Hotel conveniently located minutes from Washington DC, transportation, and attractions.
This inclusive conference will provide an opportunity for all professionals involved in the environmental industry to learn about and discuss scientific, technical, legal, and related policy issues relevant to environmental justice, including insights into new regulatory activities and requirements. The conference content will be of value to attendees from government agencies; industry professionals; community representatives; academics; environmental researchers; law firms; consulting engineers; and more.
Call for Presentations (closed) Author notifications regarding participation in the conference will be sent out on May 31.
The conference will aim to address these and other critical topics:
- Environmental Justice and Equity Basics
- Federal, State, Local and Tribal Agency Activities
- Incorporating Environmental Justice in Regulation, Permitting and Siting
- Environmental Justice Considerations in Air Permitting- Case Studies
- Incorporating Environmental Justice in Compliance and Enforcement
- Screening and Other Tools
- Measurement and Monitoring
- Health Effects
- Cumulative Impacts
- Public Education and Participation
- Energy, Industry and Transportation Activities and Issues
Thank you to our sponsors!
Sponsorship and display opportunities are available! Contact Jeff Schurman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can maximize your company's exposure.