|Registration||Technical Program||Sponsor Opportunities||Author Resources|
Join A&WMA for our fourth conference on climate change that will focus on achieving carbon neutrality and adapting to climate change impacts!
Includes all livestream sessions, plus access to recorded sessions and slides for 3 months!
Final Program available! Check out the sessions, presentations, and speakers.
Virtual conference links will be posted on the A&WMA website on a committee page only accessible to conference registrants. Access instructions
Featured speakers include:
- Richard Kidd, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Environment & Energy Resilience, U.S. Department of Defense
- Gerald Geernaert, Director, Earth and Environmental System Sciences Division, U.S. Department of Energy
- Gregory Flato, Acting Director, Climate Research Division, Science and Technology Branch, Environment and Climate Change Canada; ViceChair, IPCC Working Group I
- Roberto Sánchez-Rodríguez, Professor, College of the Northern Border, Mexico National Council of Science and Technology; Vice-Chair, IPCC Working Group II
- Cynthia Cummis, Director, Private Sector Climate Mitigation, World Resources Institute
- Eugene Chien, President and Board Chairman, Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy; Ambassador-at-Large and Chairman in Alliance for Sustainable Development Goals